Now, HARVARD SIMULATION INSTRUCTOR COURSE will be conducted again in Riyadh!
The Center of Research, Education, Simulation and Enhanced Training (CRESENT) at KFMC is announcing that CENTER OF MEDICAL SIMULATION – INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SIMULATION (IMS), Boston, U.S.A. will be conducting a SIMULATION INSTRUCTOR COURSE twice, 1st one on October 21 – 24, 2018 and the second on October 28 – 31, 2018.
This is 4 – day intensive advanced level course which will be conducted by the Harvard University’s simulation pioneers. We only have limited seats and priority will be given for Educators who has one or more of the following:
1. Commitment to Education activities within their organization.
2. Involvement in Course Development.
3. Education Leadership Responsibility.
4. Attendance in Faculty Development activities, e.g. FD-Sim course, Faculty Development in Clinical Educators course, etc.
Applicants should complete the online application form on or before the July 5th by clicking or copying/pasting the link below: (Note: Use Google, Firefox or Safari in accessing the site): https://goo.gl/ZHVhz6.
Applicants must submit the following documents not later than the July 5th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
a. A one-page proposal for an Institutional project you plan to develop during the
• Describe the current problem that your project will address.
• Briefly describe your project.
• Define the beneficiaries and expected accomplishments.
• Identify the necessary resources and barriers to implementation.
• Describe how you will evaluate whether your project has created an improvement.
b. A 1 – 2 page biosketch including the following (Do not attach your complete CV):
• Your goals for attending the workshop.
• Your Position, Specialty, and Professional experience.
• Educational background and any educational activities during the past 5 years.
We will get back to you shortly after receiving your project and biosketch as to whether you have been accepted in the course.